Call for abstracts
After the successful first international conference in 2018 and the short-notice cancellation of last year’s second international conference, we are happy to call for abstracts for the First Joint Conference of the German Society of Nursing Science (DGP) and the European Academy of Nursing Science (EANS).
The conference will take place online on Thursday, July 8th, 2021, 9am until 6pm
Nursing scientist and researchers are invited to submit abstracts for panel presentations and posters with regard to the conference topic:
Lessons learned from the pandemic in different nursing settings
We welcome high quality abstracts addressing scientific questions on the congress topics. Submissions may comprise different aspects as e.g. regarding to Education, Research, Policies, Health Care Services, Ethics, Prevention, Family issues etc.
There are two presentation modalities at the conference:
- Oral presentation (20 minutes), related to the conference topic
- Poster presentation (5 minutes), open topics relating to nursing science and research
The conference language is English.
Abstracts with a positive evaluation will be published in a scientific content book.
Online submission is open since February 15st, 2021
Please submit abstracts as pdf-document via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline is March 31st, March, 2021
Presenters will be notified by April, 15th, 2021
The programme will be finalized by May 1st, 2021
We welcome the submission of abstracts for panel and poster presentation at the First Joint Conference of the German Society of Nursing Science (DGP) and the European Academy of Nursing Science (EANS) on July 8, 2020 via Zoom.
Deadline for submission
Wednesday, March 31, 2021 CET 23:59 h
In order to standardise the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
Guidelines for preparation of abstracts
- Abstracts may only be submitted Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK English
- Abstracts should contain only original
- The presenter of an accepted abstract must register and attend the
- Provide a short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation or
- The title may not exceed 15 words including The abstract text may not be longer than 250 words including spaces, excluding disclosures.
- Images and tables MUST NOT be
- Abstracts for presentations and posters should be structured as follows:
- Design and Methods
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text (but not in the title).
- If studies are submitted, the results must already be available when the abstract is Abstracts in which results are promised will not be accepted.
- Authors should indicate their presentation type preference:
- Oral presentation (20 mins)
The review board reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Disclosure of potential conflict of interest (e.g. grant support, consultancy, membership on advisory councils) by all authors and source of funding are mandatory. Each listed author should prepare a one-sentence statement to this effect.
- Please make sure to use your main e-mail address. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail (within a few days).
- Oral presentations need to be related to the conference topic: Lessons learned from the pandemic in different nursing settings
- Poster presentations may also address other topics related to nursing science and research.
Please submit your abstract via email@example.com
Each abstract will be reviewed by 2 experts according to the relevance, originality, clarity and scientific quality of the submitted abstract. Final selection will be made by the review board. Notification of acceptance or rejection of submitted abstracts will be sent to the corresponding authors via email on April 15.
Instructions concerning preparation and presentation will follow.
All accepted abstracts will be published. By submitting an abstract the author gives permission for publication.
Prize will be awarded to the best poster and panel presentations during the Closing Session.
If you need any assistance with the abstract submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online via Zoom
Free of charge for DGP- and EANS-members, 25€ non-members (10€ students)
© mapman, shutterstock
|8.07.2021||9:00 - 18:00|